There are newer employer reviews for Interim HealthCare

I enjoyed working for the company most of the time.

Former Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Winston-Salem, NC
Former Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at Interim HealthCare part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The clientws I got to work with.

Cons

The hours were two hours or so a clinet and they had you running around every where.

Advice to Management

Be more concerned about your employees and ways to make them want to stay.

reviews filtered by
  1. Worst Company Ever

Former Employee - Homecare Professional in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Homecare Professional in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Interim HealthCare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The lady that did scheduling was very nice, despite telling me incorrect information and lying about it. Some of the clients are very nice

Cons

Worst company I have ever worked for in my life! The supervisor and HR were the meanest people I have ever met. I was forced to work in unsafe working conditions, was promised pay that they decided to reduce after hiring me, promised me 40hrs a week and dropped it to 20 when hired and worked 12 hour days for 8 hrs of pay wasting all my own gas driving back and forth between ft collins, loveland, windsor and wellington. They were scheduling everyday for a few to 10 hours depending on the day and was not allowed a day off. Scheduling was made so there wasn't always enough travel time in my schedule to go from windsor to Ft collins and I would get in trouble for being late. Many of us were trained by the company to do certain things for our client that medicaid does not cover and how to fill out our time-sheets and turn them in. However, now that medicaid is looking at the company, they flipped it around to blame it on us. Then they had the nerve to make up that I had a client sign my paperwork or suggest that i forged it even though I worked by butt off for the client that day. All of my clients loved me and said I was the best caregiver they have ever had in the company. They are going to be devastated now that I am gone. I don't get what Interim gets by being nasty to its employees and making it so that none of the employees stay past 1-3 months.

Advice to Management

Replace your homecare HR and Superviser

2. It is an experience to take care of these clients some good and some bad expertiences

Current Employee - Hha in Delaware, OH
    Current Employee - Hha in Delaware, OH

I have been working at Interim HealthCare part-time (more than a year)

Pros

they work with you to help keep the client and yourself safe

Cons

do not pay enough and do not get reimbursed enough when you take a client out for gas

Advice to Management

Give us a raise so we can afford the insurance you offer

There are newer employer reviews for Interim HealthCare