Love my job

I have been working at Interim HealthCare (More than 5 years)

Pros

There isn't a lot of room for promotion I will be leaving here soon. I love one on one care.

Cons

Management does not listen at least in my area. RNs sign waivers agreeing to not be paid overtime. LPNs struggle for hours but RNs work 70 hours a week due to policies. Pay is way below industry standard.

Advice to Management

Check your policies in Southeastern Indiana at least. We don't need fancy company cars when half of your nurses have no benefits and can't get hours.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Lack of Marketing led to decline in census and closing of several offices.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative/Human Resources Assistant in Pasadena, CA

I worked at Interim HealthCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co-workers easy to get along with, fair time-off policies, close commute. Middle management is fair and understanding regarding personal issues that occur which may require extended time-off.

Cons

Low compensation, short-staffed, poor leadership. There is little or no opportunity to advance with this company. Promotions are rarely given and there is rarely even a "cost of living" raise.

Advice to Management

If better marketed, Interim Healthcare could be a serious contender in the world of healthcare. However their lack of willingness to invest in effective marketing leaves them left behind the more successful agencies. A lot of people in the healthcare community haven't even heard of Interim. This is a shame because they could be much more successful with a little more attention given to Marketing of the company.

2. Ups and Downs- some good some bad. Just know what you are committing to.

Current Contractor - Registered Nurse
    Current Contractor - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Interim HealthCare as a contractor

Pros

Good pay, weekly pay, don't hear from company unless there is a problem/issue.

Cons

Called off alot de to low census.information is assumed you know so you are held accountable for alot and you need to be able to ask questions if you do not know.

Advice to Management

Have a better orientation outline and explanation of job requirements