Interim HealthCare
www.interimhealthcare.com Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great Place to Work

Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Interim HealthCare

ProsInterim HealthCare has been a great place for me to work. They are extremely flexible and understanding so long as you have a good work ethic and are an honest person. Great people to work with.

ConsBecause it is home health, employees in the field are not always guaranteed hours. I will say though that the more often you accept the shifts they offer, the more shifts they offer! You can usually work as much or as little as you want.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing I would suggest would be more frequent feedback to the field agents. Since there can sometimes be minimal communication from the field to the office, it might be nice if there was more feedback to employees in the field about their work performance.

good mommy job

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
Peabody, MA

I worked at Interim HealthCare

Pros: flexible hours, good work life balance Cons: good for 2nd income as benefits are not that great Advice to Senior Management: leave and bring your talent where they pay more More

Never again.

Corp Office Staff. (Former Employee)
Sunrise, FL

I worked at Interim HealthCare

Pros: If you want to get lost and work for a… Cons: Low pay, poor management, no room for growth, worst healthcare benefits I have ever had. $500 deductable on your healthcare for individual and… Advice to Senior Management: Work, grow the company, give people advancement opportuntiy. Get better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Interim HealthCare.

Worked for Interim HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interim HealthCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interim HealthCare CEO Kathleen Gilmartin. All reviews posted anonymously by Interim HealthCare employees.