Interim HealthCare

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at Interim HealthCare

Pros

Interim HealthCare has been a great place for me to work. They are extremely flexible and understanding so long as you have a good work ethic and are an honest person. Great people to work with.

Cons

Because it is home health, employees in the field are not always guaranteed hours. I will say though that the more often you accept the shifts they offer, the more shifts they offer! You can usually work as much or as little as you want.

The only thing I would suggest would be more frequent feedback to the field agents. Since there can sometimes be minimal communication from the field to the office, it might be nice if there was more feedback to employees in the field about their work performance.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Interim HealthCare (View Most Recent)

good mommy job

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Peabody, MA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Peabody, MA

I worked at Interim HealthCare

Pros

flexible hours, good work life balance

Cons

good for 2nd income as benefits are not that great

leave and bring your talent where they pay more

Never again.

Former Employee - Corp Office Staff. in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Corp Office Staff. in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Interim HealthCare

Pros

If you want to get lost and work for a company for 20-40 years than this is your place.

Cons

Low pay, poor management, no room for growth, worst healthcare benefits I have ever had. $500 deductable on your healthcare for individual and $1500 for a family (per year). They don't know if they are a franchise company or an owner. They flip flop every few years. Favortism runs rampid. Don't be surprised if you find that 2% yearly increase is the norm and not the exception. Even if you score high on a review. But, no one is perfect at IHC so a meets expections is the glass ceiling.

Work, grow the company, give people advancement opportuntiy. Get better health insurance.

There are newer employer reviews for Interim HealthCare