Interim Physicians

www.interimphysicians.com
  www.interimphysicians.com
There are newer employer reviews for Interim Physicians

Started out great, but is slowing going down hill unless someone in Managment steps up.

Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Its nice to be able to book without management on your back, but then again no structure is sometimes harder than being brow beat. If you are truely good at your job then you will suceed, but it seems that the people not booking get rewarded constantly.

Cons

No Middle Managment. Also, there is not one person in Management that has ever worked in the industry. There is not one person in management that can at least have a conversation about sales. Reward/Promote failure by giving away already booked business to rep's not anywhere close to goal.
50 Reason's why it wont happen opposed to 1 why it should, seems to be the motto.

Remember why we work in this business and look after the few people you have employeed that have succeeded for years. Stop bringing on the (for the time being) next best thing and start appreciating your current employees.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Interim Physicians (View Most Recent)

FANTASTIC Experience while working at Interim Physicians!!

Current Employee - Recruiting in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Interim Physicians has several "Pros"!!

To begin with, you have a "family" atmosphere, which is fantastic. Your job is independent and mainly on your own, like any other recruiting or account manager position BUT you have a TEAM behind you, at anytime to ask questions, get support, etc..

You have a company that cares about which direction it's moving in, you have a CEO and management that drive an environment to allow you to "do what you do best"! You have that "sense" of being a part of something very special that is only going to grow more and more!

You are not restricted by what you work on, you have the freedom to call on any job(s), any specialty, any state, anytime. No chains, no locks. The entire country is open!

You don't feel like you always have "someone watching over you", you feel open to manage your day how it best suits you! They TRUST that you will do what's necessary and because of that, you WANT to do your part.

You just know when you are working for "good people" and that's definitely what is going on here at Interim Physicians. Great people. Hard workers.

All you have to do is reach out, if we haven't already reached out to you, and we can get the interview setup for you!

Cons

When I come across any cons, I'll update this review.

Let's continue breaking records and growing!

The Best employees

Former Employee - Support Staff in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Support Staff in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Interim Physicians full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great employees would be the only plus

Cons

Badly ran upper management that creates terrible atmosphere

The Best people you have at this time are John, Katrina, Jackie, Joe, Jen, Greg, Holly, Duke and a few others. Treat these individuals with respect and don't take them for granted! I enjoy being around these money makers.

There are newer employer reviews for Interim Physicians