Interim Physicians

www.interimphysicians.com

Started out great, but is slowing going down hill unless someone in Managment steps up.

Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsIts nice to be able to book without management on your back, but then again no structure is sometimes harder than being brow beat. If you are truely good at your job then you will suceed, but it seems that the people not booking get rewarded constantly.

ConsNo Middle Managment. Also, there is not one person in Management that has ever worked in the industry. There is not one person in management that can at least have a conversation about sales. Reward/Promote failure by giving away already booked business to rep's not anywhere close to goal.
50 Reason's why it wont happen opposed to 1 why it should, seems to be the motto.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember why we work in this business and look after the few people you have employeed that have succeeded for years. Stop bringing on the (for the time being) next best thing and start appreciating your current employees.

A stellar opportunity for growth and experience

Sales Support (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time

Pros: Working at Interim Physicians has provided me with a wealth of resources to further my career goals. Employees are given the opportunity to make forward… Cons: Plans move slowly, which can be good and bad! … Advice to Senior Management: Continue to encourage innovation. Recognizing the little things goes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good corporate culture

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interim Physicians full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sales compensation plan does offer great earning potential Cons: Very sad corporate culture. Management manages by fear. Company managed by ego. Company… Advice to Senior Management: Look at your current employees for promotion. There are many… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Interim Physicians.

Worked for Interim Physicians? Contribute to the Community!