Interline Brands

www.interlinebrands.com
  www.interlinebrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Interline Brands

Rapid growing company still experiencing growing pains

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The # 1 Pro is my co-workers, self-driven passionate employees. Experts in the field, a large number of tenured employees. Independent work environment. Fairly easy to move within the company to other departments. Flexible vacation days and time off. Sales and merchandising/ product management departments have the highest salaries.

Cons

Lack of personnel resources. Disconnect between expectations and reality of work load. Executives lack of management direction. Growth opportunities for upper management have ceased with down economy. Low employee appreciation, generates low morale. Lack of processes, so you are left to figure things out on your own. Upper management are work-aholics, working at all times.

Need to ensure upper management staff values and appreciate employees. Lack of processes, wastes a lot of time trying to figure out who to contact for resolution. More communication between departments.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Interline Brands (View Most Recent)

Not concerned with customers!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Large Company with a national presence

Cons

There are no reviews of your commission week paycheck.
    The management does not care about the customers

Talk to the Sales Force before you make changes that effect your customers

My time will end soon at interline brands

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate  in  Farmington Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Farmington Hills, MI

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people i work with is one of the best things about my job. I learned alot of things about the product we sell at are warehouse. The customers that come in the showroom and order product from us are really nice and good to talk too about the new product we sell. Plus i worked all three shifts already and i been at wilmar for over 2 years now.

Cons

1. The pay raises really suck every year i get 30 cents that covers when they raise health insurance.
    2. With wilmar their is NO advancement that kinda sucks.
    3. Why do they always cut hours when its around the holidays and it really hurts single parents.
    4. They still route trucks by hand why don't they upgrade their software come on interline brands it's 2012 already get with the times.
    5. Management really needs to get cleaned out because they do not appreciate their employees and all they care about is getting their bouns at the end of the year and they throw alot of employees under the bus in front of other people they should learn how to talk to their employees more because most of the people in the warehouse do not respect management or management needs more retraining about how to manage their employees.
    6. Communicate from management to employees are really bad and communicate between are four bosses are really bad they don't share alot with eachother.

Management

I really don't have anything good to say about you guys it's sad i might have respect for 2 of my bosses thats it but you guys should all get retraining done so all of your employees will have respect for you four and the work environment would be ten times better for everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Interline Brands

Worked for Interline Brands? Contribute to the Community!