Interline Brands

www.interlinebrands.com

My time will end soon at interline brands

Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) Farmington Hills, MI

ProsThe people i work with is one of the best things about my job. I learned alot of things about the product we sell at are warehouse. The customers that come in the showroom and order product from us are really nice and good to talk too about the new product we sell. Plus i worked all three shifts already and i been at wilmar for over 2 years now.

Cons1. The pay raises really suck every year i get 30 cents that covers when they raise health insurance.
2. With wilmar their is NO advancement that kinda sucks.
3. Why do they always cut hours when its around the holidays and it really hurts single parents.
4. They still route trucks by hand why don't they upgrade their software come on interline brands it's 2012 already get with the times.
5. Management really needs to get cleaned out because they do not appreciate their employees and all they care about is getting their bouns at the end of the year and they throw alot of employees under the bus in front of other people they should learn how to talk to their employees more because most of the people in the warehouse do not respect management or management needs more retraining about how to manage their employees.
6. Communicate from management to employees are really bad and communicate between are four bosses are really bad they don't share alot with eachother.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement

I really don't have anything good to say about you guys it's sad i might have respect for 2 of my bosses thats it but you guys should all get retraining done so all of your employees will have respect for you four and the work environment would be ten times better for everyone.

Not concerned with customers!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Interline Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large Company with a national presence Cons: There are no reviews of your commission week paycheck. The management… Advice to Senior Management: Talk to the Sales Force before you make changes that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have a great job

Project Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Interline Brands

Pros: I travel the US just about every week Cons: I am gone from home a lot More
There are newer reviews on Interline Brands.

Worked for Interline Brands? Contribute to the Community!