Interline Brands

www.interlinebrands.com
There are newer employer reviews for Interline Brands

Terrible place

I worked at Interline Brands full-time

Pros

Free covered parking. Can make your own hours. Nobody watches when you come and go. Especially the CEO. He never comes in anymore so we follow his lead.

Cons

Not a company that is committed to it's employees. Lower level employees are used to line the pockets of the executive level employees.

Take pay cuts and use it to pay down the debt to Goldman.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Interline Brands (View Most Recent)

Looks can be deceiving

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Doraville, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Doraville, GA

I worked at Interline Brands full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I was able to stay with the same company for 16 years

Cons

I was overworked, undervalued, disrespected and scapegoated.

have supervisors and managers that are competent, open-minded and respectful of the employees working for them

Starting pay is not on par with the industry average! Don't sign the non-compete

Former Employee - Territory Manager Outside Sales in Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Territory Manager Outside Sales in Knoxville, TN

I worked at Interline Brands full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Lots of freedom, 6 month guarantee with small car allowance (GAS NOT COVERED), people are very nice and overall seem like a good group to work with. Inside sales support is great. You get an iPad and iPhone which they pay for. No overnight travel due to small enough territory.

Cons

Lots of freedom with little feedback from management. Starting pay was on par with what a new college grad, zero sales experience and no industry knowledge should be making, not some one with several years of B2B sales and extensive industry knowledge should be earning. 6 month guarantee with small base salary then on to straight commission with NO gas allowance and NO car allowance of any kind. Your lunches are not covered even when you travel 2 hours + outside of your home office. You don't make a dime unless you sell massive amounts of items. DO NOT SIGN THE NON-COMPETE!!!! You will be screwed for 1 year unless you can move outside of the territory you worked in order to take another job. They will not release you from the non-compete. Virtually no expense account of any kind to entertain customers, lunches, dinners etc... Not competitive at all on certain products...Priced themselves out of the market due to uneducated and inexperienced buyers in the purchasing department.

Make sure to fully explain the commission structure and how it works while on the brief guarantee!!! 35% of full is NOT the same as a 35% commission. If I sell a dollar item at 10% commission, I should get 10 cents of that dollar, not 3.5 cents!

There are newer employer reviews for Interline Brands