There are newer employer reviews for Intermedia.net

Working in Intermedia

Current Employee - Exchange Technical Support Engineer Level I  in  Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Current Employee - Exchange Technical Support Engineer Level I in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I have been working at Intermedia.net full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office location in Saint Petersburg.
Friendly atmosphere
Chalanging and intersting

Cons

Extremely low salary for Russian employees (3 times less than for US employees)

Rise salary for Russian employees since they are outrageous atm

16 Other Employee Reviews for Intermedia.net (View Most Recent)

Engaging

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer  in  Mansfield, OH
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Mansfield, OH

I have been working at Intermedia.net part-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm currently working as a Support Engineer in L1. If you're looking to round off your skill sets, Intermediate will not dissapoint. It's fast paced, ultra-engaging and competitive. Definitely a job that will keep you sharp.

Cons

For some, the part time aspect may be an issue. For now, it's more of a perk to me since that's what I was looking for.

I think the training and goals are reasonable. I can't vouch for promotional opportunities bersus on-site employees as a home worker, since I am relatively new. I'll simply give it my best and see where it leads.

second rate organization

I worked at Intermedia.net full-time

Pros

Expect to get Tuesday bagels and on Thursday's, fresh fruit, and subsidized lunches. Some stand out individuals, who try to make the organization function.

Cons

Management is based upon a mix of self interest (cover thine own posterior) and unrealistic goals. Corporate direction changes upon a whim. Managerial self absorption is rife through the organization, don't expect any assistance, even when it comes to customers.
    Intermedia claims 99.999 percent uptime of their hosted exchange service. However, should an outage occur (which happens periodically), the apologies lack any punch; as the revenue loss for the affected companies seem to negate whatever restitution is ultimately made by Intermedia.
    Commission plans are akin to reading something which is written by someone who uses English as a second language. Expect to accrue sub-par commissions and spend sleepless nights wondering how to make sense of the plan.
    Intermedia is not a friendly company internally and that extends to their customers, too.
    Flex time is a joke, best that you be flexible. Benefits are about average with no match on the 401K. No stock options here.

Why bother, they're not listening.

There are newer employer reviews for Intermedia.net

Worked for Intermedia.net? Contribute to the Community!