Intermountain Healthcare

www.intermountainhealthcare.org

This company cares about the patients and patient care is top priority.

Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsAs an employee we receive constant training and assistance with advancement. We are always encouraged to strive to do better, to be better. We work hard with regards to patient care and doing what we can to better patient care. The company strives to make patient care #1.

ConsIn my department in particular, I feel that there are blocks in communication. We are not updated as to what is happening, and left a lot of the time wondering what is happening and what will happen. I do not like being left out of the loop when it comes to my job.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really feel that there is a communication gap in our department. We are constantly told that something will happen or is going to happen and given a date, and the date is constantly postponed or it just does not happen. We are given the option to work up and advance and then when we reach the goals set to do that, it does not happen. It makes working hard and striving to do better feel somewhat unproductive.

Terrific Company with great benefits and good people

Grounds Supervisor (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great environment to work in; caring for people and making a… Cons: Communication issues with upper management, and big Ego's to deal… Advice to Senior Management: Doing a great job, but would be nice for the lower guys on the totem pole… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Easy place to work but low compensation, and difficult to move up in the company.

Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Health benefits are good and compensates for the lower pay compared to other medical groups'… Cons: Takes a long time to grow within the company on the admin side of things.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Intermountain Healthcare.

Worked for Intermountain Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!