Intermountain Healthcare
intermountainhealthcare.org Salt Lake City, UT 5000+ Employees

Good company, good people, solid outlook.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHigh importance placed on work/life balance. Good compensation. Very stable company. This is a job you can keep for a long time and not worry too much about the factors in the economy as long as you do your job.

ConsA lot of bureaucracy and politics. This is common in most large companies. Your advancement in this company depends a lot on what department you work in and your visibility to upper management.

great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Health benefits, opportunity to transfer within the company, clean, great co-workers, recognized… Cons: Average pay. One of the biggest cons I recognized was that some people were stretched too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A learning experience

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
West Valley City, UT

I worked at Intermountain Healthcare as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people are very nice. Clean and friendly environment. I learned a lot… Cons: Progress was very slow, it took a long time to… Advice to Senior Management: None. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Intermountain Healthcare.

Worked for Intermountain Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intermountain Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intermountain Healthcare CEO Charles W. Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Intermountain Healthcare employees.