Intermountain Healthcare
intermountainhealthcare.org Salt Lake City, UT 5000+ Employees

Great Company exceptional care for employees and patients!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Provo, UT

I have been working at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMost of the people I have have worked with are genuine and caring people, they work as a team and are always there for each other. After 5 years you are vested with the company. Great work environment.

ConsThe pay raises are not consistent with performance, and the beginning pay for a new RN is lower than most of the other Utah companies

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen making big changes and or policies to listen to the concerns and comments of the RN's and PCT's that are on the floors taking care of the patients because they are the ones that will be enforcing these big decisions and policies. Also there are many floor managers, Clinical managers, Rn's and Pca's that are simply amazing, hard working, and deserve recognition.

keep it up

Woods Cross, UT

Pros: Great benefits, great work environment Cons: I wish they respect each employee as 20 years ago Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good company. Very happy with them.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Provo, UT

I have been working at Intermountain Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I think they're honestly trying to do the right thing. Being a non-profit probably helps. As an RN, they give us… Cons: Well, it's in Utah. You'll probably get paid more money if you do the same job outside of Utah, but this isn't an Intermountain… Advice to Senior Management: I have no complaints. Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Intermountain Healthcare.

Worked for Intermountain Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intermountain Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intermountain Healthcare CEO Charles W. Sorenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Intermountain Healthcare employees.