Internal Data Resources

Best decision I made!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Great industry
Fun environment
Sound management
I have a voice
Awesome compensation
Personal trainer
Book club
Company is socially responsible
Almost forgot ping-pong tournaments,

Cons

No cafeteria or showers in building, it's a real bummer.

Keep up the great work and let's keep growing! Our office is having another record year. I have witnessed several of my peers be promoted to the next level, the team continues to grow, Brandon takes good care of us, when prez is in town, he always seeks our feedback, what else could I need? Maybe hire more ping pong players.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Internal Data Resources (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Grow

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

IDR supports the growth of their employees and allows individuals to succeed if they are willing to put in the necessary hard work and dedication. In addition, IDR has unique programs in place that allows individuals to balance the stresses of work with personal life. At IDR, much is expected out of an employee but the rewards are there for those that choose to take advantage of this opportunity. I am a satisfied employee of IDR and have even recommended several co-workers to work here. I will continue to refer the best people to this company and look forward to seeing the company grow.

Cons

In the staffing industry there will be stressful times and in any growing company there will be growing pains. If you can look past the growing pains and understand the big picture then these small growing pains will be minimal in comparison to the growth experienced, both professionally and personally.

Keep growing this company-as an ESOP we are all owners now!

This is the honest truth about working here ...

Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Average benefits (health, etc)
    Cellphone included (despite the fact is cost $6.00)
    Get to wear a tie

Cons

The starting salary is around $30,000 ... plus, you get to make commissions on top of that. There are no real bonuses, at least none that are realistically obtainable. Travel? Forget about it! The only traveling you do is to and from work. Otherwise, you’re cramped up in a small cubicle the size of a gum wrapper and forced to work slave-like hours all week. IDR will offer you a few benefits – like the $4.95 cell phone that you get as their way of showing you the “investment” they are making in you. Look, if you’re reading this site, then you are obviously considering a job with us. Bottom line, I have worked here since August and I hate it. I would love to quit, but I need a job! And there are so few out there right now. If you want a horrible job, with no real career opportunities, and a company that will promise you the world and not deliver, IDR IS FOR YOU!!!

Understand that this is a company made up of people ... real-life, good, hard-working people

There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources