Internal Data Resources

Great Consulting Firm to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Small company with medimum to large size customers and dosen't forget about the importance of the Consultant. Unlike most head hunters these guys called to check in and visit with us during the enitre contract, unlike most.

Cons

Small company and unable to leverage some of the benefits of larger companies with more people on the payroll.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Internal Data Resources (View Most Recent)

Best decision I made!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Great industry
    Fun environment
    Sound management
    I have a voice
    Awesome compensation
    Personal trainer
    Book club
    Company is socially responsible
    Almost forgot ping-pong tournaments,

Cons

No cafeteria or showers in building, it's a real bummer.

Keep up the great work and let's keep growing! Our office is having another record year. I have witnessed several of my peers be promoted to the next level, the team continues to grow, Brandon takes good care of us, when prez is in town, he always seeks our feedback, what else could I need? Maybe hire more ping pong players.

Great Place to Grow

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

IDR supports the growth of their employees and allows individuals to succeed if they are willing to put in the necessary hard work and dedication. In addition, IDR has unique programs in place that allows individuals to balance the stresses of work with personal life. At IDR, much is expected out of an employee but the rewards are there for those that choose to take advantage of this opportunity. I am a satisfied employee of IDR and have even recommended several co-workers to work here. I will continue to refer the best people to this company and look forward to seeing the company grow.

Cons

In the staffing industry there will be stressful times and in any growing company there will be growing pains. If you can look past the growing pains and understand the big picture then these small growing pains will be minimal in comparison to the growth experienced, both professionally and personally.

Keep growing this company-as an ESOP we are all owners now!

There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources