Internal Data Resources

www.idr-inc.com

Professional, technology driven, impeccable timing, friendly and hard working

SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe staff is young and hungry. They are also very business savvy and willing to go the extra mile for their people. Their business plan is sound and includes the contract staff in their ownership. They maintain pleasant and frequent contact, and have an attitude of teamwork with the consultants. Their incredible people make it difficult to separate from the contract mentality to entertain the thought of converting to full time. They offer very competitive salaries.

ConsInexperience follows youth, and the Dallas office has had its share of decision-making from youthful optimistic errors. The current management, though young, is led by an intuitively smart manager who I believe has the vision to grow the Dallas office to a majority player in the Dallas market. They have worked miracles in a short amount of time, but being flexible is still mainstream in the consultant world.

Some of their internal processes have not been web enabled. This reduces consultants to some extra organization, but being flexible is the key. They are aware of the shortfall in this area and are patient when time gets in the way.

Great Consulting Firm to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros: Small company with medimum to large size customers and dosen't forget about the importance of the Consultant. Unlike… Cons: Small company and unable to leverage some of the benefits… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best decision I made!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros: Great industry Fun environment Sound management I have a voice Awesome compensation Personal trainer Book club Company… Cons: No cafeteria or showers in building, it's a real bummer. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work and let's keep growing! Our office is having another record year. I have witnessed several of my peers be promoted… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Internal Data Resources.

Worked for Internal Data Resources? Contribute to the Community!