There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources

Professional, technology driven, impeccable timing, friendly and hard working

Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff is young and hungry. They are also very business savvy and willing to go the extra mile for their people. Their business plan is sound and includes the contract staff in their ownership. They maintain pleasant and frequent contact, and have an attitude of teamwork with the consultants. Their incredible people make it difficult to separate from the contract mentality to entertain the thought of converting to full time. They offer very competitive salaries.

Cons

Inexperience follows youth, and the Dallas office has had its share of decision-making from youthful optimistic errors. The current management, though young, is led by an intuitively smart manager who I believe has the vision to grow the Dallas office to a majority player in the Dallas market. They have worked miracles in a short amount of time, but being flexible is still mainstream in the consultant world.

Some of their internal processes have not been web enabled. This reduces consultants to some extra organization, but being flexible is the key. They are aware of the shortfall in this area and are patient when time gets in the way.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Internal Data Resources (View Most Recent)

Great Consulting Firm to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Small company with medimum to large size customers and dosen't forget about the importance of the Consultant. Unlike most head hunters these guys called to check in and visit with us during the enitre contract, unlike most.

Cons

Small company and unable to leverage some of the benefits of larger companies with more people on the payroll.

Best decision I made!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

Great industry
    Fun environment
    Sound management
    I have a voice
    Awesome compensation
    Personal trainer
    Book club
    Company is socially responsible
    Almost forgot ping-pong tournaments,

Cons

No cafeteria or showers in building, it's a real bummer.

Keep up the great work and let's keep growing! Our office is having another record year. I have witnessed several of my peers be promoted to the next level, the team continues to grow, Brandon takes good care of us, when prez is in town, he always seeks our feedback, what else could I need? Maybe hire more ping pong players.

There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources

Worked for Internal Data Resources? Contribute to the Community!