Unbelievable Opportunity

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

IDR is a place that fosters continuous growth at all times. The President is constantly pushing us to get better so we can be successful in our careers. I've learned so many valuable skills professionally and personally here. Our commission structure is the best in the industry from what I hear as well so that is nice too!

Cons

The hours can wear on you from time to time.

Keep it up and continue to be open to new ideas as you have been!

Other Reviews for Internal Data Resources

Great experience if you are a self-starter!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a wonderful opportunity to learn how to grow into a position and with a company while making great money. The opportunities are endless--and everyone starts as a recruiter to learn the industry. You want to be a senior recruiter? Then recruit. You want to do account management? Prove your ability and knowledge of the industry and grab accounts and reqs. You want to manage a branch? Figure out the next alpha market and take IDR there.

If you are not a self-starter or motivated by an atmosphere where you are actually part of decision making (because you are an owner of the company), then this is NOT the place for you. And be honest with yourself before considering a position here, because you better believe the staff will be honest with you about expectations and 'the job'. Don't waste your time or ours if you are not a go getter...

Cons

Long hours and delayed gratification. But, time = money...

Let's keep up the good work and momentum from our bug yearly sales meeting and take IDR where our mission says. Keep listening to the people who are in the action everyday - I really like that I have the ability to help make big decisions for the branch and company.

A challenging and rewarding work environment!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great group of employees and a CEO that really cares about the individual success of the employees and of the company as a whole. There's a strong sense of responsibility to deliever true quality to both the clients and consultants worked with. A day doesn't go buy that you don't feel challenged by the job which pushes you to grow as a leader.

Cons

Very long hours during the week.

Keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources.

Worked for Internal Data Resources? Contribute to the Community!