Internal Data Resources

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources

Outstanding growth opportunities!

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

IDR offers some of the best growth opportunities in the industry. You truly have the ability to build your own path and make a real impact on the organization. Coaching and feedback is always availalbe to help you better yourself as a leader and a professional. Great culture! Each office has a group of determined, motivated and fun-loving individuals who work hard to get results. Lots of resources to help you be successful in your role and management is always open to hearing new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Its a sales organization, so with that comes some long hours. If you are not willing to put in the extra effort and go beyond the scope of your "job description," this is not the place for you. Since the company is trying to grow, sometimes structure and process suffer. To be successful you have to be proactive, self-accountable and embrace change!

Continue to do what you're doing! Also, continue to seek feedback to better areas of the organization that may need imporvements.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Internal Data Resources (View Most Recent)

Unbelievable Opportunity

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

IDR is a place that fosters continuous growth at all times. The President is constantly pushing us to get better so we can be successful in our careers. I've learned so many valuable skills professionally and personally here. Our commission structure is the best in the industry from what I hear as well so that is nice too!

Cons

The hours can wear on you from time to time.

Keep it up and continue to be open to new ideas as you have been!

A challenging and rewarding work environment!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great group of employees and a CEO that really cares about the individual success of the employees and of the company as a whole. There's a strong sense of responsibility to deliever true quality to both the clients and consultants worked with. A day doesn't go buy that you don't feel challenged by the job which pushes you to grow as a leader.

Cons

Very long hours during the week.

Keep it up!