Internal Data Resources

www.idr-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources

Outstanding growth opportunities!

I have been working at Internal Data Resources

Pros

IDR offers some of the best growth opportunities in the industry. You truly have the ability to build your own path and make a real impact on the organization. Coaching and feedback is always availalbe to help you better yourself as a leader and a professional. Great culture! Each office has a group of determined, motivated and fun-loving individuals who work hard to get results. Lots of resources to help you be successful in your role and management is always open to hearing new ideas and suggestions.

Cons

Its a sales organization, so with that comes some long hours. If you are not willing to put in the extra effort and go beyond the scope of your "job description," this is not the place for you. Since the company is trying to grow, sometimes structure and process suffer. To be successful you have to be proactive, self-accountable and embrace change!

Continue to do what you're doing! Also, continue to seek feedback to better areas of the organization that may need imporvements.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Internal Data Resources (View Most Recent)

Unbelievable Opportunity

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

IDR is a place that fosters continuous growth at all times. The President is constantly pushing us to get better so we can be successful in our careers. I've learned so many valuable skills professionally and personally here. Our commission structure is the best in the industry from what I hear as well so that is nice too!

Cons

The hours can wear on you from time to time.

Keep it up and continue to be open to new ideas as you have been!

Great experience if you are a self-starter!

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Internal Data Resources full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This is a wonderful opportunity to learn how to grow into a position and with a company while making great money. The opportunities are endless--and everyone starts as a recruiter to learn the industry. You want to be a senior recruiter? Then recruit. You want to do account management? Prove your ability and knowledge of the industry and grab accounts and reqs. You want to manage a branch? Figure out the next alpha market and take IDR there.

If you are not a self-starter or motivated by an atmosphere where you are actually part of decision making (because you are an owner of the company), then this is NOT the place for you. And be honest with yourself before considering a position here, because you better believe the staff will be honest with you about expectations and 'the job'. Don't waste your time or ours if you are not a go getter...

Cons

Long hours and delayed gratification. But, time = money...

Let's keep up the good work and momentum from our bug yearly sales meeting and take IDR where our mission says. Keep listening to the people who are in the action everyday - I really like that I have the ability to help make big decisions for the branch and company.

There are newer employer reviews for Internal Data Resources