International Academy of Design & Technology
www.academy.edu Tampa, FL

Good pay & people, but late nights & stress!

Admissions Representative (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent pay, friendly coworkers, great students, good benefits.

ConsThe hours are not ideal. You'll work til 7-8pm most nights. I'd say the biggest con is how focused the managers are on sales numbers. They practically make you fear losing your job on a weekly basis if you aren't meeting your goal. Also, the leads used to be unfairly handed out. Basically if the manager really liked you, you'd get more solid leads. I have heard they recently changed the process for assigning leads so maybe it's different now. The old Admissions Director used to not even hide her favoritism over employees. I will say the Dean is the nicest man you'll ever meet though.

Advice to Senior ManagementDisperse leads fairly, show more concern for the students & employees than the numbers, and playing favorites in a management position is a big no-no!

Numbers driven

I have been working at International Academy of Design & Technology

Pros: Enjoy coworkers and upper management Cons: Numbers driven in a down market Advice to Senior Management: Give realistic goals and you will recieve realistic results More

Very intense recruting experience

Senior HS Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at International Academy of Design & Technology

Pros: there was constant interaction in schools Cons: no flexibility and high burn out rate Advice to Senior Management: give more flexibility and time off No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on International Academy of Design & Technology.

Worked for International Academy of Design & Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Academy of Design & Technology reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by International Academy of Design & Technology employees.