International Color Services

www.int-color.com

Always energetic, fast paced and the sharing of technical information was above board and educational.

Quality Control ( Color ) - Digital Compositor Specialist (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGreat work environment, Technically challenging, Great exchange of information and techniques on the cutting edge of new technology and a general over attitude of people who care about their work and the quality of their work.

ConsCrunch time around shipping out merchandise or late proofs could get really crazy if there was a lack of planning or lack of follow thru from a CSR.

Advice to Senior ManagementtFor the owners I would say take more of a personal interest in your workers and have better empathy when you lay them off. The Senior Management staff, ie. PLant Manager was fantastic! A phenominal mentor attitude and professional level of the highest standards I've seen.

Digital Prepress: the art and science of color

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at International Color Services

Pros: We get to express ourselves creatively without having to compete based on creativity like graphic artists… Cons: We have to work a lot of overtime hours, especially… Advice to Senior Management: Take the advice of employees more often. Obviously not all ideas are feasible, but when they do have ideas to make the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on International Color Services.

Worked for International Color Services? Contribute to the Community!