International Color Services

www.int-color.com
  www.int-color.com
There are newer employer reviews for International Color Services

Always energetic, fast paced and the sharing of technical information was above board and educational.

Former Employee - Quality Control ( Color ) - Digital Compositor Specialist  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Quality Control ( Color ) - Digital Compositor Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at International Color Services

Pros

Great work environment, Technically challenging, Great exchange of information and techniques on the cutting edge of new technology and a general over attitude of people who care about their work and the quality of their work.

Cons

Crunch time around shipping out merchandise or late proofs could get really crazy if there was a lack of planning or lack of follow thru from a CSR.

tFor the owners I would say take more of a personal interest in your workers and have better empathy when you lay them off. The Senior Management staff, ie. PLant Manager was fantastic! A phenominal mentor attitude and professional level of the highest standards I've seen.

2 Other Employee Reviews for International Color Services (View Most Recent)

Digital Prepress: the art and science of color

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at International Color Services

Pros

We get to express ourselves creatively without having to compete based on creativity like graphic artists do. Our outlets come from the creative problem-solving and technical expertise combined into image manipulation.

Cons

We have to work a lot of overtime hours, especially during the summertime. But that's the nature of this business.

Take the advice of employees more often. Obviously not all ideas are feasible, but when they do have ideas to make the company better, even if it costs a little bit of money, the ideas will often pay off in both increased productivity and morale.

There are newer employer reviews for International Color Services

Worked for International Color Services? Contribute to the Community!