International Comfort Products
www.icpusa.com Lewisburg, TN 150 to 499 Employees

Quality products. Quality People.

No Longer With ICP (Former Employee)
Lewisburg, TN

ProsTime off for family issues. The people are great.

ConsLack of Communication. Promotions, pay scale. Managers should base the pay-scale within the family of UTC. I was told because we live and work in a rural city in Tennessee they base the salaries on industries within the area. It should be compared to others within the company also. I was told the CSR's salaries would be higher because they spoke to the customers. The department I worked in also supported the CSR's and spoke to customers as well as carriers. I made very important decisions about which truck line carrier would carrier our shipments. I could easily control the amount of spending on logistics by determining which carrier would be suited for each shipment shipped on a daily basis. I would take into consideration, rates, customer requests and carriers with the best "on-time delivery" reputation for rush or important shipments to the customer. With this knowledge and responsibility I feel I should have had the same pay scale as the CSR.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay-Scale should be re-evaluated. I always received very high ratings on my evaluations from year to year but did not get the recognition for my accomplishments. Human Resources should be in control of the decision making on the scale of pay between departments. Managers would with hold raises to make their year end budget look better than other departments.

There are newer reviews on International Comfort Products.

Worked for International Comfort Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Comfort Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for International Comfort Products CEO Geraud Darnis. All reviews posted anonymously by International Comfort Products employees.