International Fund Services

www.imsi.com

A stable job, whatever this implies

Senior Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThis is a stable job with good work/life balance and flexible schedule, so it could be beneficial for family people or for someone working on their advanced degree. Overall, a friendly environment among employees, with few exceptions.

ConsNot much upward potential or motivation, not enough challenge either. If you are after fat bonuses to compensate for extra work - look somewhere else.
Somewhat bureaucratic when comes to technology - unreasonably many websites are blocked and no rights to install anything on your computer or otherwise set up environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuality over quantity. Try to acquire hardworking talent and compensate it properly.

Boring

Transfer Agent (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at International Fund Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: At first it;s not bad but as you move up… Cons: Not enough people to do the job. Always stressful Advice to Senior Management: Show some appreciation for the associates No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for if you want a relaxed environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at International Fund Services

Pros: Very friendly coworkers, easygoing, and job is not stressful Cons: Minimal career growth opportunities for ambitious individuals More
There are newer reviews on International Fund Services.

Worked for International Fund Services? Contribute to the Community!