International Game Technology

www.igt.com

Good balance of work and life.

Graphic Artist (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsWorking for the biggest slot company in the world is great, they give good benefit, and work is not so intense. Depending on the cabinet games can be made pretty fast and you won't have to get stuck in the same project for long time. Slot industry is also pretty stable and that's a big plus.

ConsSince I was in the Vegas office, I often had to phone or email Reno HQ for some stuff. And it is hard to get things done if they tries to ignore you.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't know anything about management so good luck.

Good Environment

I have been working at International Game Technology

Pros: Company is kind to their employee and environment is easy… Cons: So far so good, didn't find any cons More

IGT has been good to me but has many troubling issues

Hardware Engineer (Current Employee) Reno, NV

I have been working at International Game Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: As a Hardware Engineer, I have been well rewarded. Even through the worst of the recent economic crisis, I received raises while others got none… Cons: I read most of the reviews before writing this. I think that those complaining about not getting raises and promotions highlinght a very big problem… Advice to Senior Management: Besides fixing the issues above, I'd like them to Please stop trying to motivate your employees with silly slogans like "courage to change." Maybe this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on International Game Technology.

Worked for International Game Technology? Contribute to the Community!