There are newer employer reviews for International Game Technology

Was great, but not anymore!

Former Employee - Account Administrator  in  Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Account Administrator in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at International Game Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people and the pay.

Cons

Upper mgt in it for the $$ and don't care about the workers.

Get rid of Patti Hart.

279 Other Employee Reviews for International Game Technology (View Most Recent)

"Good Place to Work" = FAKE REVIEW

Current Employee - Manager  in  Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Reno, NV

I have been working at International Game Technology full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

HR and PR departments are entertaining with their mind numbing / lazy / thoughtless propaganda tactics. Even they don't believe what they are ordered to do, as these pithy (look it up, HR hack) "reviews" well demonstrate.

Cons

The other reviews have it covered. To the person who wrote "Good Place to Work" with zero details -- congratulations on your worthless existence. Shame on you. You are actually a great representative of IGT and embody all of the trappings of working there. I hope you at least have the decency to recognize the irony boomerang when karma comes for you.

None, it's a good place to work apparently.

Used to be great... now a life suck and stress-machine...

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at International Game Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people I work with are awesome! Everyone is easy to work with, is helpful, is optimistic, and works hard. The office location is great!

Cons

While the office I work in is great, upper management has no clue what they are doing. The only thing they know how to do is arbitrarily cut valuable employees to "cut costs" and fudge a few extra numbers so they don't look as horrible to investors. Meanwhile the employees which are left have to pick up the slack of people that have been let go or have left for better opportunities with the expectation that all the deadlines are still to be met. But who cares about the employees or if the company will survive when you still get paid millions and have a golden parachute that would probably be enough for 10-20 people to retire on. I feel like if I worked somewhere and did as horrible of a job as our upper management does here, I would get fired, and probably sued, or maybe worse... Not here though. Here our upper management still gets to enjoy their huge paychecks and bonuses while flying first class while the company slowly implodes due to their decisions. If you do some research on the board of directors and previous companies our CEO has been at it will give you a good idea of what is going, what happened, and what the future holds for this company. Very sad to see such a great company be destroyed.

Go home... you're drunk?

There are newer employer reviews for International Game Technology

Worked for International Game Technology? Contribute to the Community!