International Paper
www.ipaper.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Great Company for Whom to Work

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at International Paper full-time for more than 10 years

ProsLarge company with lots of business entities and opportunities for growth. Multiple facilities within a given geographic area allow the possibility transfer for upward growth.

ConsDue to the company size, the work environment can sometimes be a bit conservative or sterile. Managers need to create a bit more of an individual facility feel as opposed to being part of the big conglomerate.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to allow local facilities to somewhat develop their own culture/identity.

Very Corporate

Former Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at International Paper full-time

Pros: Benefits, room to grow, salary, performance structure Cons: Management turnover, overall poor morale in departments, very poor training… Advice to Senior Management: Try to listen to the employees that are making you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Logistics Manager (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at International Paper full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company is very ethical and fair. Advancement opportunities are available to… Cons: The company is large, and like all large companies change can be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on International Paper.

Worked for International Paper? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Paper reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for International Paper CEO John V. Faraci Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by International Paper employees.