Passionate people, great cause

I worked at International Rescue Committee as an intern for less than a year

Pros

- Great people to work with, very noble goals to help others who come from difficult backgrounds

Cons

- You should really value the work that you are doing there. I enjoyed working there, but personally I would not be able to do it for the rest of my life.

Other Reviews for International Rescue Committee

This nonprofit definitely has a great idea, however it needs to be more organized

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at International Rescue Committee as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Great Atmosphere
    Great Coworkers
    Flexible schedule
    Good values
    Hands on atmosphere

Cons

No compensation for internship
    Sometimes very unorganized

Get to know your interns!

Wonderful Place to Work - It's Magical!

Current Employee - Teacher  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at International Rescue Committee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The clients, the colleagues, the positive work atmosphere. There is nothing better than the IRC Youth Program in New York City. Everyone is super driven, ready to take on the extra task, take the extra step to make sure that everything is the absolute best for all chidlren at the agency. It's inspiring to work with such individuals and of course above all : the clients! The families, the kids are so inspiring and a pure joy to work with.

Cons

Sometimes there could be some disorganization from the administrative side and a lack of calirty of job duties. While it is great to do everything for these kids, it could also be nice for the Youth Program to provide more clarity in terms of job requirements.

There are newer employer reviews for International Rescue Committee.

Worked for International Rescue Committee? Contribute to the Community!