There are newer employer reviews for International Technidyne Corporation

I am satisfied working here and feel it's a good company for someone looking to further their career in medical diag.

I have been working at International Technidyne Corporation

Pros

Good management team that recognizes when good work has been performed and commends you for it. Flexibility between family and work.

Cons

Limited growth within and sometimes colleagues that do nothing (chat all day) are recognized as good workers and compensated unfairly in relation to those who do accomplish a lot. Environment promotes laziness.

Keep track of your employees day to day performance and recognize their work when accomplished; however, hold their feet to the fire when they are more laid back or others in the group will suffer too.

reviews filtered by
  1. It was a very good learning and rigorous experience; also felt like I gained much knowledge on how to be a team player.

Former Employee - Production Operator in Edison, NJ
    Former Employee - Production Operator in Edison, NJ

I worked at International Technidyne Corporation

Pros

Based on my years of experience as a Production Operator, I believe I could able to handle similar type of job position in this company. Some sop's are different, but I am good and quick learner.

Cons

Applying my best knowledge and skill, I would like to achieve my best shot of productivity.

It is pleasure to worked with them, Thank You.

2. The company is currently merging with Accriva Diagnostics, so things are a little chaotic.

Current Contractor - Biomedical QC Technologist II in Edison, NJ
    Current Contractor - Biomedical QC Technologist II in Edison, NJ

I have been working at International Technidyne Corporation as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Great working environment for most. Employees are treated well by management including occasional treats in the cafeteria. Speaking of which the cafeterias are very nice, 2 fridges, 4 microwaves, Free coffee and ice cold filtered water.

Cons

Some managers play favorites and this can make things extremely hard given that no one hides it. The company is currently in a state of flux which means things are very chaotic and HR is slow to respond to questions. They keep people as contract employees for years which is discouraging.

Don't keep employees as contractors. Treat everyone fairly.

There are newer employer reviews for International Technidyne Corporation