International Textile Group

www.itg-global.com

Don't hope for a raise or a promotion; be ready to be underpaid from the moment you are hired to the moment you leave.

ProsPros for this company? The people at the bottom of the totem pole are alright to work with, other than that I can't think of anything besides flexibility when you need time off.

ConsNo raises, promotions, or bonuses are ever given. I have a four year degree and make roughly the same amount of money as a high school drop out that works on the floor as a supervisor. People are shown no respect from upper management in any way, shape, or form. If you are looking to start your career after college, forget about doing it here as you'll never make any advancement. It's no better for people with experience as we had an enginner with fifteen years experience and a Six Sigma Black Belt who was grossly underpaid for their experience and knowledge. This person left for a much better paying job in the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementI highly doubt they can turn the ship around at this point in time. The company has been mismanaged to such a degree that it really should be sold to somone who actually has an interest in making a profit and who will fire people in upper management that aren't doing a good job.

Eh.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at International Textile Group

Pros: I would say the relationships among peers... camaraderie... better than other places I have worked. They were very… Cons: Very, very low salary compared to local market Below average benefits Constant,… Advice to Senior Management: I don't know if there is anything that could be offered as advice. I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

ITG Employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Greensboro, NC

I worked at International Textile Group

Pros: Professional management making the best of a very difficult business environment.… Cons: Very difficult business environment coupled with untimely decisions for global expansion resulted in extensive… Advice to Senior Management: Overall doing a good job with the current challenges and boundaries. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on International Textile Group.

Worked for International Textile Group? Contribute to the Community!