International Textile Group

www.itg-global.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for International Textile Group

Don't hope for a raise or a promotion; be ready to be underpaid from the moment you are hired to the moment you leave.

I have been working at International Textile Group

Pros

Pros for this company? The people at the bottom of the totem pole are alright to work with, other than that I can't think of anything besides flexibility when you need time off.

Cons

No raises, promotions, or bonuses are ever given. I have a four year degree and make roughly the same amount of money as a high school drop out that works on the floor as a supervisor. People are shown no respect from upper management in any way, shape, or form. If you are looking to start your career after college, forget about doing it here as you'll never make any advancement. It's no better for people with experience as we had an enginner with fifteen years experience and a Six Sigma Black Belt who was grossly underpaid for their experience and knowledge. This person left for a much better paying job in the area.

Advice to Management

I highly doubt they can turn the ship around at this point in time. The company has been mismanaged to such a degree that it really should be sold to somone who actually has an interest in making a profit and who will fire people in upper management that aren't doing a good job.

reviews filtered by
  1. Eh.

I worked at International Textile Group

Pros

I would say the relationships among peers... camaraderie... better than other places I have worked.
    They were very flexible with people relative to work life balance and understanding when people needed to handle things away from work.

Cons

Very, very low salary compared to local market
    Below average benefits
    Constant, general sense of impending doom

Advice to Management

I don't know if there is anything that could be offered as advice. I believe it is a lost cause, I feel for the folks that still work there.

2. ITG Employee

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I worked at International Textile Group

Pros

Professional management making the best of a very difficult business environment. Sensitive to family and personal needs. Good work environment.

Cons

Very difficult business environment coupled with untimely decisions for global expansion resulted in extensive losses that impacted salaries, growth opportunities and capital for process improvement and cost reduction projects..

Advice to Management

Overall doing a good job with the current challenges and boundaries. There appear to be opportunties to improve the management of major initiatives.