Internet Brands

www.internetbrands.com

Build your Resume and MOVE ON!

Sales (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA

ProsGain lots of new skills.
Secure Job - Little "Firing" going on - see why in "Cons"
Great place to build your resume.
Work in a professional environment.
Friendly coworkers.
Nice View

ConsAs others have mentioned, IB's compensation package is almost slave wage. I've seen many people with Masters Degree earning $10 to $12 an hr, It's really sickening when the CEO of the company mentions that selling the company to the new owners has added him another "0" to his bank account while his employees can barely pay enough for food in the office vending machines.

Management will smile and be nice to you, but it's just a facade to the underlying issue - which is a VERY VERY HIGH TURNOVER RATE! Their careers page visualizes it.

The employees (earning $12hr) that do stay here for more than a year have no confidence in themselves and want a "Secure" job. Little firings/layoffs going on because they can't find enough individuals willing to work for that type of wage- in industry standard, it's less than a fraction of what you can make elsewhere.

Build your Resume here and leverage it to move onto new opportunities. This is a JOB not a Career.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like human beings. Compensate them with a living wage. Offering competitive compensation packages will keep talent. Stop abusing your Human Resources to find you people willing to work for low wage.

Company fought hard to survive!

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA

I worked at Internet Brands

Pros: Worked there back in the Carsdirect days. Lots of smart and competent folks in the IT departments, some… Cons: Things often done on a shoestring, long hours, difficult architecture… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure at this point, but I know that the turnover was killer back… More

good place to learn different web technologies for entry level

Intern (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA

I worked at Internet Brands

Pros: It was a pretty decent work environment. I got along with my supervisors and they were generally happy as… Cons: The pay is really low for this industry and you are given very little direction so getting work done can… Advice to Senior Management: Definitely more competitive pay would be advisable and and upgrading… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Internet Brands.

Worked for Internet Brands? Contribute to the Community!