Internet Matrix
www.imatrix.com San Diego, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Good product poor employee benefits

Internet Consultant (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsThe product is good, well supported, great business model for the CEO but not as good for the sales people. Fun atmosphere, great co-workers, good "outside of work" activities. Very little micro-management, hit your goals and you are left alone. Direct managers are very good at their jobs, knowledgeable, and helpful. Good small company feel of being involved in company decisions or changes.

ConsConstantly changing commission structure. What I signed up for when coming on board was drastically changed for the worse. New direction of the company is in line with what is needed in the market- but is a more expensive product for sales to sell with a smaller commission. As salesperson it's never fun to sell more and get paid less. Upper management is amazing, but its a small company so the CEO gets the last word and he doesn't like to pay people. Non sales positions have it even worse. Support is well educated and highly skilled but they are paid poorly.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease marketing and leads. A higher end product will need more higher end clients, cold calls will not be as short of a sales cycle with the new direction. Go back to the old commission structure, or at least admit it is worse instead of trying to sell salespeople on a something being better that is clearly not.

Where someone can work with high stress with very little reward

I have been working at Internet Matrix

Pros: Good office location. Close to numerous choices for lunch. Great… Cons: Employee benefits. Very expensive. Compensation. You can barely afford the benefits. Constant fear of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not an easy job - but I love it.

Manager (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Internet Matrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Potential income is pretty good. New sales people can make 80k+ in their first year. Pretty good company culture (lots of events, laser tag, horse… Cons: Hours are 7-4 (I would really prefer for 6-3). Stressful… Advice to Senior Management: Would like to see a better 401k program. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Internet Matrix.

Worked for Internet Matrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Internet Matrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Internet Matrix CEO Asaf Benhaim. All reviews posted anonymously by Internet Matrix employees.