There are newer employer reviews for Interpret

Good experience, below market pay.

I have been working at Interpret

Pros

This company truly relies on it's younger employees to carry the load. This is great for the first year for a new, bright individual to gain valuable experience.

Cons

Because of the long hours and intellectual tasks required, it is easy for folks to get burned out after 1 years time. They usually look for something easier that something pays more.

They need management that are truly more capable than the employees underneath them. Not sure they have that yet.

reviews filtered by

Rewarding Career, if you take charge of your future...

Current Employee - Research Analyst in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Interpret full-time

Pros

-Free catered breakfasts/lunches every friday
    -Week off between Christmas and New Years
    -Casual work environment
    -Opportunity to work on several different entertainment projects and methodologies (Theatrical, Home Entertainment, Gaming, Syndicated Projects, Ad Effectiveness, etc.)
    -Fast career growth, company often promotes within

Cons

- A lot of team restructuring/changes, revolving door
    - No HR presence to bring up issues
    - Takes time for issues to be addressed/changed (if at all), which is disappointing for a small company
    - Work/Life balance can be an issue depending on your manager/clients, but that is the industry in general

- Involve more staff in the hiring process to help ensure we hire the best people
    - Recruit more freelance resources
    - Increase HR/Office Mgmt presence to address office and HR concerns

2. It's a great experience for me to work at Interpret LLC.

Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Interpret

Pros

Everyone was nice at Interpret LLC. I felt like working within a family.
    My supervisor treated me very well although I was the first person she instructed during her career. She taught me everything very detailed and let me know a lot of things. She also helped me figure out my personal problems, told me many different ways to solve problems and tried her best to help me in every aspect.
    We had free breakfast on Friday morning and free lunch during meeting sessions.

Cons

It's only something for my personal reason that the company doesn't sponsor visa for international students. However, this is the company policy, and it's really hard to change.

I would advise manager-level and director-level professionals to pay a little big more attention to intern-to-hire people and other entry-level persons. Therefore, we will have good opportunities to learn more things instead of only dealing with entry-level problems.

There are newer employer reviews for Interpret