Interpublic Group

www.interpublic.com

I never thought I'd be here this long

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

Pros

Flexibility and if you like challenging work, you're going to find it here. I like it because it's always changing and it's different and if you like that kind of world, then it's great. If you want to do the same thing over and over again, this is not the place for you. Great benefits! Great flexibility!

Cons

It's in the advertising industry so our work is based on what clients we have. If we lose clients we lose work. Also the leadership at the very top has been very hands off with the agencies. This is good for the agencies but it makes things harder because everyone can go in a different direction.

Improve HR. There is a lot of talent there but HR just isn't there to support management OR the employee.

Other reviews for Interpublic Group

Low pay has caused employees to leave this company bitterly

Current Employee - Treasury Analyst
    Current Employee - Treasury Analyst

Pros

Life balance and very nice work environment. I really liked the people I worked with.

Cons

Low pay and limited forward movement in the company

Reward your employees and your employees will stop jumping ship

Eh

Former Employee - Media Supervisor  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Media Supervisor in New York, NY

Pros

Working at UM gives you the opportunity to work on varied pieces of business, given the number of different accounts the agency has. In recent years, they have suffered some client losses but have rebounded with new clients, giving employees opportunities to broaden their horizons across a wide spectrum of buiness.

Cons

There was not much communication from senior management about the state of the agency and the overall health of the business. In my opinion, there was a clear lack of direction when it came to explaining what was expected of employees and in disseminating news about jobs, new accounts, and lost business.

be more forthcoming with employees

There are newer employer reviews for Interpublic Group.

Worked for Interpublic Group? Contribute to the Community!