Interpublic Group

www.interpublic.com

Not bad, but not inspiring

Director (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsFair bit of autonomy and some decent managers. It really depends on what company you work for inside of IPG that will determine your level of happiness.

ConsThere are a lot of politics and it's a boys club, especially at Mediabrands. Current leadership is uninspiring and there have been some questionable decisions made by top execs recently. Not sure what the future holds for IPG.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet in inspired, creative folks and let them have a say. Lose egotistical upper management who can't lead or execute against a meaningful vision. Identify the people who are currently really doing things differently and promote them.

Good holding company to work for

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros: Benefits are good. Paid time off is good. The IT / Business Applications group doesn't have long hours unlike other lines of advertising,… Cons: This is specific to the IT/ Business Applications Group, I am in, not the entire company. I can't speak for the Finance, HR and… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a career path for employees who perform well and deserve it. I can't imagine someone (who isn't in the C-Suite or a VP)… More

Pretty good place to work

Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros: Good work/life balance. Particularly for an NYC company Summer Fridays and 18-25… Cons: Below market salaries Politics can be a little much Company parties have… Advice to Senior Management: Management is doing fine, they don't need my advice. I think that the pay structure tends to be… More
There are newer reviews on Interpublic Group.

Worked for Interpublic Group? Contribute to the Community!