Interpublic Group

Great Place to Intern

Intern (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Interpublic Group

ProsBeing only an intern, it was a great experience and all of the employees there were very helpful. The work environment was by far the best reason to work for Interpublic Group.

ConsPersonally, there were not many downsides of working at Interpublic Group. One of the few things that come to mind is that it is a very competitive environment and not every job is secure. It you are not carrying your work load up to their expectations then it will not be surprising for them to quickly find you a replacement.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

I never thought I'd be here this long

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros: Flexibility and if you like challenging work, you're going to find it here. I like it because it's always changing and it's different and if… Cons: It's in the advertising industry so our work is based on what clients we have. If we lose clients we lose work. Also the leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Improve HR. There is a lot of talent there but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Low pay has caused employees to leave this company bitterly

Treasury Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros: Life balance and very nice work environment. I really… Cons: Low pay and limited forward movement in the company Advice to Senior Management: Reward your employees and your employees will stop jumping ship No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Interpublic Group.

Worked for Interpublic Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interpublic Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interpublic Group CEO Michael I. Roth. All reviews posted anonymously by Interpublic Group employees.