Great Place to Intern

Former Employee - Intern  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Interpublic Group

Pros

Being only an intern, it was a great experience and all of the employees there were very helpful. The work environment was by far the best reason to work for Interpublic Group.

Cons

Personally, there were not many downsides of working at Interpublic Group. One of the few things that come to mind is that it is a very competitive environment and not every job is secure. It you are not carrying your work load up to their expectations then it will not be surprising for them to quickly find you a replacement.

Keep up the good work.

Other Reviews for Interpublic Group

I never thought I'd be here this long

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros

Flexibility and if you like challenging work, you're going to find it here. I like it because it's always changing and it's different and if you like that kind of world, then it's great. If you want to do the same thing over and over again, this is not the place for you. Great benefits! Great flexibility!

Cons

It's in the advertising industry so our work is based on what clients we have. If we lose clients we lose work. Also the leadership at the very top has been very hands off with the agencies. This is good for the agencies but it makes things harder because everyone can go in a different direction.

Improve HR. There is a lot of talent there but HR just isn't there to support management OR the employee.

Low pay has caused employees to leave this company bitterly

Current Employee - Treasury Analyst
    Current Employee - Treasury Analyst

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros

Life balance and very nice work environment. I really liked the people I worked with.

Cons

Low pay and limited forward movement in the company

Reward your employees and your employees will stop jumping ship

There are newer employer reviews for Interpublic Group.

Worked for Interpublic Group? Contribute to the Community!