Interpublic Group
www.interpublic.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

An Advertising Agency that could do with more creativity.

New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Interpublic Group full-time

ProsStable business situation. Good at acquiring new businesses. Lots of ATL opportunities, especially TVCs. Participates in major advertising award festivals - if your idea/entry is good, then there's a good chance it'll be sent for Cannes etc.

ConsGetting less creative-led and more client-driven by the day. Rigid and unilateral approach to most briefs hence less scope for new age ideas and lateral solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink long term and not short term. Make the agency a place where people would want to come and join themselves.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

First job and nice boss

Disbursement Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Interpublic Group

Pros: Several company events and friendly environment Cons: No raise due to economy Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Too corporate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Interpublic Group

Pros: The benefits are good. There is some opportunity to work… Cons: It is a very corporate environment. Although it is in the… Advice to Senior Management: Create a more inclusive environment. Many decisions are made behind close doors without input from employees. If you're… More

There are newer reviews on Interpublic Group.

Worked for Interpublic Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interpublic Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interpublic Group CEO Michael I. Roth. All reviews posted anonymously by Interpublic Group employees.