Intersections

www.intersections.com
  www.intersections.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intersections

Not all bad depending on your team, pay isn't great but there are a ton of better jobs in the area

Former Employee - Call Center Quality in Chantilly, VA
Former Employee - Call Center Quality in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Intersections

Pros

I enjoyed working at Intersections primarily because of the team I worked with. The company as a whole was not that bad but the call center was a whole different story. My last year there, they purchased an adjoining building and moved the entire company aside from the call center there - everyone called it the Taj Mahal and most call center employees were discouraged from going there -

Cons

Bad communication from Senior Management - very ego driven leadership. There were also many changes constantly which made many people uncomfortable, personally, it wasn't a problem for me but some had a hard time with it. There was also (again, I only speak about the call center) a feeling of low moral and very bad job insecurity - everyone started referring to Fridays as 'Firedays' because of the turnover.

Step in to the call center every now and then to give some face time to the grunts - it would probably go a long way to acknowledge your front line is doing a good job!

38 Other Employee Reviews for Intersections (View Most Recent)

Fast Paced, Hectic, exciting

I worked at Intersections full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

New technology for identity theft prevention.

Cons

Constant change in directions makes it hard to focus on one project and take it to completion.

Scrap outdated back end technology and spend money to re-design from scratch.

You are on your own: sink or swim.

I have been working at Intersections

Pros

The compensation package is OK.

Cons

Rampant favoritism, witness many ethnic jokes/slurs among staff and management. even though workforce is very diverse. Very little communication between management and workers despite many meetings. Huge learning curve, similarly tasked departments feuding, very little patience or training from management. Secretive, distrustful culture; contractors treated as pariahs

Communicate to the plebians!

There are newer employer reviews for Intersections