Intersections

www.intersections.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intersections

Great Place to work

I have been working at Intersections

Pros

Great Place to work if you like dealing with customers through the phone and educating them on credit scores and how to improve their credit.

Cons

Management does not trust employees with customer data. They like to micromanage and if you make one mistake it can cost you your job.

Trust and listen to employees. Motivate your agents to excel not by diciplinary action, but monetary rewards, outdoor activities or time-off

38 Other Employee Reviews for Intersections (View Most Recent)

intersections

I have been working at Intersections

Pros

Seems like you can advance within the company, but it can take years.

Cons

Hours can be late and attendance is severely strict.

Be nicer and know the products as well.

Not all bad depending on your team, pay isn't great but there are a ton of better jobs in the area

Former Employee - Call Center Quality in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Call Center Quality in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Intersections

Pros

I enjoyed working at Intersections primarily because of the team I worked with. The company as a whole was not that bad but the call center was a whole different story. My last year there, they purchased an adjoining building and moved the entire company aside from the call center there - everyone called it the Taj Mahal and most call center employees were discouraged from going there -

Cons

Bad communication from Senior Management - very ego driven leadership. There were also many changes constantly which made many people uncomfortable, personally, it wasn't a problem for me but some had a hard time with it. There was also (again, I only speak about the call center) a feeling of low moral and very bad job insecurity - everyone started referring to Fridays as 'Firedays' because of the turnover.

Step in to the call center every now and then to give some face time to the grunts - it would probably go a long way to acknowledge your front line is doing a good job!

There are newer employer reviews for Intersections