Interstate Batteries
www.interstatebatteries.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Work there at your own risk

Would Rather Not Say- Don't Need the Hassle (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsGood benefits, Covered parking, Employee Appreciation Day, Family Day, Christmas Bonus, Profit Sharing

ConsHave seen them fire people for no cause- apparently just b/c they upset someone which makes a stressful atmosphere where everyone is afraid of saying anything. They will ask you for input, but really don't want it- ever! Yearly raises are a shopping 3% if you really bust it. If you know someone there and are on their good side or related, you have it made- nothing you do will get you fired or in trouble- makes morale terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhat if you all managed by communicating instead of intimidation- try it and see.... open your eyes and don't believe everything your VPs tell you. You all aren't the only game in town....just sayin"

Internal Support Technician

Internal Support Technician (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Interstate Batteries full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great familial group Christian values Considerable flexibility on schedule when needed Friendly people Lots… Cons: Lots of stress - The departments are often understaffed for… Advice to Senior Management: Great company - great place to work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

exciting then stressfull ohh yeah then more stress

Warehouse Worker (Current Employee)
    Conroe, TX

I have been working at Interstate Batteries full-time for more than a year

Pros: easy to get along with staff, good pay guaranteed 40hrs.… Cons: very stressful, and energy draining. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Interstate Batteries.

Worked for Interstate Batteries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interstate Batteries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interstate Batteries CEO Scott Miller . All reviews posted anonymously by Interstate Batteries employees.