Interstate Batteries

www.interstatebatteries.com

Route Sales Manager

Route Sales (Former Employee) Prince George, BC (Canada)

ProsIndependence. uniform. Dental and benefits after awhile. Growing company. Quality products to sell and lots of information so you know the product. Lots of pamphlets and information to give out. Great people to work with in all the branches i visited. Great training. Events to go to. Great christian company. I loved when interstate would give goodies to give out to the dealers. Great promotion and people loved it.

Consbattery acid will eat out all your underwear. There is lots of travel, so on overnight trips depending on the location. Batteries can be heavy. After awhile the job is repetitive, people are what make it enjoyable.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Was happy with local in store management, corporate was not helpful and often a hindrance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Interstate Batteries

Pros: - Entry level retail experience - Non stressful work environment - … Cons: - Pay is poor - Battery installation and handling is messy -… Advice to Senior Management: Allow individual stores more freedom. And at least meat the… More

good

I have been working at Interstate Batteries

Pros: good benefits team players work schedule Cons: long hours long wait for review Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Interstate Batteries.

Worked for Interstate Batteries? Contribute to the Community!