Interstate Hotels
www.interstatehotels.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

Incredible.

Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsMy boss lets me learn and make mistakes but holds me accountable to everything so I can become better at my craft and I can grow where I want to grow. Not for the feint of heart or people that need their hand held.

ConsSome people may find the productivity expectations a bit challenging. I took them as an opportunity to grow and become more efficient with my time and resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing! Our Guests expect the best!

Depends on the Hotel Property

New York, NY

I have been working at Interstate Hotels full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interstate's the largest third party management company in the country so it's very established. There're over 300 hotels in its portfolio within the US so… Cons: Takes a long time to get promoted no matter how recognized you are and how hard you work. There's no bonus system in place for… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on management training program and developing younger talent. When there's an issue that's constantly being flagged at a property, deal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Basically the most corrupt company ever

Front Desk Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Interstate Hotels

Pros: They'll give you a paycheck every pay period. Honestly that's about it. There's nothing great or… Cons: They have no idea how to run hotels. Beware if they take over a hotel you currently work at. They'll come in, fire everyone who… Advice to Senior Management: Get on the floor and see what really goes on.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Interstate Hotels.

Worked for Interstate Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interstate Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interstate Hotels CEO Jim Abrahamson. All reviews posted anonymously by Interstate Hotels employees.