Interstate Hotels
www.interstatehotels.com Arlington, VA 5000+ Employees

....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsKind guests, non smoking, and the staff. The staff is truly wonderful they really care about the future of this property and are fully invested in making the day to day business operations run smoothly.

ConsManagement. no structure, no discipline, no recognition, no feedback, nothing.

Excellent

I have been working at Interstate Hotels full-time

Pros: Superb team of employees to work with Cons: The hourly pay is not great. More

The worst job experience ever

Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Interstate Hotels full-time for less than a year

Pros: My fellow employees who worked as a cohesive team. Cons: Disturbing discrimination, negligent human resource, age biased general manager, no respect shown, moral depletion, over the… Advice to Senior Management: This is without a doubt the worst job experience I have ever had. Interstate really missed the mark on the new general manager they picked.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Interstate Hotels.

Worked for Interstate Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interstate Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interstate Hotels CEO Jim Abrahamson. All reviews posted anonymously by Interstate Hotels employees.