Interstate Worldwide Relocation

www.moveinterstate.com
  www.moveinterstate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Interstate Worldwide Relocation

Wouldn't work there again for triple the salary!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

I worked at Interstate Worldwide Relocation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've got nothing positive to say. Truly! Don't work there.

Cons

This was the most bizarre culture. It was like a museum with a feeling of coldness and quietness. If my only options for a job were to work for Interstate or scoop dog poo, I'd stock up on pooper scoopers!

Be nice to people. Laugh a little. Talk out loud.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Interstate Worldwide Relocation (View Most Recent)

A Revolving Door, Don't waste your time to apply!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

I have been working at Interstate Worldwide Relocation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Management at least has a nice personality in your face.

Cons

Poor Pay, Don't be surprised if some who is NOT qualified and has a higher pay grade than you simply if they are a "FRIEND or family member or in good with the EXEC"S _WATCHOUT they are very prowerful" they will get all Perks and promotions!!! NOT a good place for growth you will stay in the same role for years with no raise. Run if your a corporate professional you will get no where fast. People are expendable in the eyes of HR. RUN!!!!!!!

Change with the times. More companies give their employees the benefit of the doubt that they are worth more then a warm body.

Interstate Worldwide Relocation Response

Mar 28, 2014Manager, Human Resources

My apologies that things did not work out for you here at Interstate. Each company has a unique culture and not everyone will be able to accept or fit into that culture. When a company hires ... More

Interstate is a conservative, profitable company with a customer service culture.

Current Employee - Office Work in Springfield, VA
    Current Employee - Office Work in Springfield, VA

I have been working at Interstate Worldwide Relocation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company is family owned for over 70 years. Stable financial environment which is important to me. There are many employees who have worked here 20 plus years. Technology is current, office is attractive and coworkers are easy to get along with. The is a terrific culture of giving back to the community. Other than in the summer there is a great work/life balance.

Cons

Seasonal business with a pressure filled summer. This wouldn't be the job for people who can't work in a fast pace.

There are newer employer reviews for Interstate Worldwide Relocation