There are newer employer reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)
Featured Review

As close to my version of a perfect job as I will ever find.

Current Employee - Consultant in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Consultant in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Diverse projects, excellent coworkers, outstanding management and great corporate values. At Intertech I have worked in a wide range of technologies in a wide range of businesses solving a wide range of problems. That keeps things fresh and is exactly what I want to be doing.

Cons

The software development field is a constantly evolving industry. Technology comes and technology disappears quickly. It takes hard work and dedication to stay on top of technology. This is not unique to Intertech. In fact Intertech helps us keep up on technology by requiring all of us to take a week each year for education and supports certification efforts with a monetary reward.

Keep doing what you are doing. From the open door policy, the monthly business update, the quarterly get together, and to the annual town hall meeting you keep us informed and give us opportunities to participate in keeping Intertech successful.

May 21, 2014Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. You're absolutely correct on the pace of change in our industry, at the same time that is what make it exciting. Glad to hear you appreciate the ... More

reviews filtered by

The best employer I've had In my 20+ year career!

Current Employee - Senior Instructor in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Instructor in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Welcoming and knowledgeable peers. Management is fantastic: strong commitment to work-life balance, truly listens to and considers ideas/feedback from staff. Above average compensation, bonuses, and frequent recognition / rewards for exceptional work. Fantastic projects and clients. I hope to retire here!

Cons

Intertech provides the best because they expect the best. This is one of the more selective employers I've ever worked for (and thus, it's harder to get a job here than it may be at other companies).

Management is frequently soliciting feedback (this includes a yearly "town hall" where questions and feedback are aggregated from the team and submitted to management). This is the first company I've worked for that has been so receptive to new ideas from those outside of management. So, my only advice is to continue with this practice and attitude.

May 21, 2014Partner

We hope you retire here as well!! We appreciate your sharing your feedback, and hope it will encourage others like yourself to consider joining our firm. We're very proud of our team and what they ... More

Awesome Company

Current Employee - Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Consultant in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Intertech has been a great place for me personally. Their culture is very positive and rewarding for us techincal folks. We get to work on great projects always doing new & different things that what I was used to in a corp IT dept. I get to learn a lot about our clients businesses, and see how the work I do for them makes a difference in their business. Also we have won a ton of "best places to work" type awards from different sources, which is what caught my attention, and now I see why. I would encourage anyone to give them serious consideration.

Cons

You must be a motivated person to keep your skills current and be naturally curious & passionate about technology. If not, this may not be the best place for you. If so, you'll love it.

Continue to give us opportunities to grow our skills and branch out into new areas as well as ways for use to demonstrate our knowledge & experience (blogs and speaking have been great way for me to do this). Keep doing what you're doing, it's why I love it and stay.

May 21, 2014Partner

It's great to hear you enjoy getting to solve different business challenges for our clients. We agree that a certain amount of passion is required to do this job, but for those that are, this is a ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)