Intertech (Minnesota)

www.intertech.com
  www.intertech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)

One of those places you work hard to find and don't leave once you do.

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time

Pros

Been around the block with technical firms and this one is a keeper. Very positive and encouraging environment from peers and management with great reputation for doing the exciting and challenging work -- not just anything that comes along. The company works hard to treat employees and families very well. Constantly trying to improve the way it does things. Nice diversity of opportunity from training to the various technologies.

Cons

Need to be a self-starter, and because a fairly flat organization, don't expect to spend the first week with formal training in human resource department doing diversity training.

Stay agile and capitalize on successes.

May 21, 2014Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our firm. It's great to see this feedback and encouragement to continue on our current path.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Intertech (Minnesota) (View Most Recent)

Perennial best place to work

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits, 2-month sabbatical every seven years, leadership that puts people ahead of $'s. Management is always approachable and no problem is too small to ignore. Intertech is all about work-life balance, which has been confirmed by numerous awards such as being voted to “Great Places to Work” for the past 7 years in a row. As a consulting and training firm, there are all sorts of opportunity to expand your skills and exercise them.

Cons

A number of consulting projects have been government focused which don’t always lend themselves to getting into hot technologies.

May 21, 2014Partner

We appreciate the time you took to provide this feedback. Also, we appreciate your flexibility on various client engagements. Please continue to provide us feedback on how we can continue to ... More

The best management I have experienced in my 45 years of technology work!

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Intertech (Minnesota) (more than 10 years)

Pros

We are all comfortable about talking to each other and with our leaders about anything. And we are listened to! As a consultant, I have great access to the training products that Intertech offers.

Cons

Intertech only hires top quality people. We all want to stay that way as technology continues to evolve.

Continue what you are already doing so well! Keep communicating on what is happening here.

May 21, 2014Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the firm you are helping us build. We are fortunate to have a solid team that share our mission & vision for the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Intertech (Minnesota)