Intertek Testing Services NA
www.intertek.com Boxboro, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ok starting Job due to pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Arlington Heights, IL

ProsLaid back environment, with no one to measure metrics. This allows anyone who works there to act busy and get paid. 4 Weeks paid time off was pretty nice as well.

ConsTerrible leadership, High school Drama. There are a few internal teams and none of them know how to communicate with each other. If the company had good communication it would be a much better place to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to your employees and stop showing favoritism.

Not Good. A life lesson in self-humiliation.

Boxborough, MA

I have been working at Intertek Testing Services NA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: None other than PTO. No education required -- I guess… Cons: There's not enough space to write it all. Incompetent management. Improper practices. Nepotism. Ridiculous outdated and non-integrated software tools. Bad work ethics. Inability to properly… Advice to Senior Management: No advice for management. They should all be fired --… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The environment of Intertek

Project Engineer (Current Employee)
    Arlington Heights, IL

Pros: Great people to work with. Team atmosphere. Cons: Too concerned with putting things in the correct boxes. Not… Advice to Senior Management: People are scared for their positions and you need to listen to their needs and try to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intertek Testing Services NA.

Worked for Intertek Testing Services NA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intertek Testing Services NA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intertek Testing Services NA CEO Wolfhart Hauser. All reviews posted anonymously by Intertek Testing Services NA employees.