Intervise Consultants
www.intervise.com Rockville, MD

It's Just a Paycheck - Literally!

Consultant / Applications Trainer (Current Employee)
Rockville, MD

ProsIntervise is essentially a staffing company. The work being performed is not for Intervise, but for one of Intervise's clients - most often large U.S. Government contractors. Intervise employees work around the globe and many never set foot in the "Home Office" or know more than a handful of other Intervise employees. The likelihood of being micro managed is practically non-existent. On the other hand the account managers frequently check to see that the employees in the field are not having any problems or issues that have not been reported to them.

ConsIntervise provides no incentive for employee development or advancement within the company. There are also no regular performance evaluations and feedback. If one asks for a salary increase and the stars are alligned just so, then a salary adjustment might be awarded. If one doesn't request a raise, it will never be offered regardless of whether the employee is an average performer or does a stellar job.

Benefits aren't the greatest in the world. Health, life and dental insurance is available but additional life insurance through the company isn't. An employee can accrue 120 hours of Paid Time Off per year. To a healthy employee it is likely to be all vacation. However, a bout with the flu or several upper respiratory problems a year means vacation was spent in bed sick. There is a 401K plan and the company does match, but doesn't specify what the match will be.
Timekeeping can become tedious. I must keep three time sheets, a bi-weekly one for the site where I work, a weekly one for the contractor to which I report and a semi-monthly one for Intervise.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to have information about the company I work for. Don't keep your best assetts in a vacuum.

Best company I ever worked for. If you work for Intervise Consultants, you are very lucky.

Software Tester (Former Employee)
    Newport News, VA

I worked at Intervise Consultants as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: When ever I had a question, issue, concern about the job or contract, pay or hours, all I had to do was call and… Cons: I cannot think of anything bad to say about the company itself. The company is so… Advice to Senior Management: Just keep doing what your doing, don't change a thing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not time well spent

Courseware Tester (Current Employee)
    Newport News, VA

I have been working at Intervise Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros: I only had an 8 mile drive to work Cons: The pay was very low,there was no 401K and the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intervise Consultants.

Worked for Intervise Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intervise Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intervise Consultants CEO Michael D Priddy. All reviews posted anonymously by Intervise Consultants employees.