IntraEdge

There are newer employer reviews for IntraEdge

Good place and management

Current Employee - Lead in Chandler, AZ
Current Employee - Lead in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at IntraEdge full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management is nice and easy to work with

Cons

NO negatives so far ~

None

13 Other Employee Reviews for IntraEdge (View Most Recent)

This company treats you well!

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at IntraEdge as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

This company is an input/output company. Whatever you put in, you get out. My wife even likes them because they are so fair to me. I have been with them over a year and had opportunities to grow, I was given an option to buy health insurance (which I did), and they are flexible with my schedule. I do my very best, and they recognize it.

Cons

They don't spend a lot on unnecessary things, but they put the money where it matters.

Keep building the infrastructure to support the fast paced growth.

NO technical growth.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pune (India)

I have been working at IntraEdge full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

flexible work hours , work from home facility.
    No lay off or no fire of employees
    H1B sponsorship for lucky ppl

Cons

1) salary hike not more than a 2-5%
    2) No projects . Only 2-3 projects which gets renewed monthly. Sometimes not sure what will you be working on next month.
    3) Offshore development center has only one head i.e HR . And will like to interfere in team's internal matter which is so painful at times. Very partial with ppl who praises him . If you are on bench he will make your life hell by micromanaging every move in office and using it as weapon to insult you . will use imaginary client confidential info to belittle or scold you.
    4)Forces to work on projects using technologies that many times developer have no faintest ideas and stressed out to complete in tight deadlines.
    5) HR does not care about individuals career goals and will place them in any project irrespective of skill matrix . for example : developer is forced to work as full fledged QA if they do not have dev work to offer.
    6) mgmt prefer to assign one resource in multiple projects rather than hiring new
    7) Management treats employees like labors. Attitude is we are paying you and you have to do as told.
    8) There is no fire or lay off policy, but mgmt will make your life so hell that you will prefer to resign rather than staying.

1) Change attitude towards employees
    2) Get more projects and more dev work
    3) Stop mental harassment of employees and create productive environment helpful to employee growth. Stop thinking IT company as Baniye ki dukan .

There are newer employer reviews for IntraEdge