There are newer employer reviews for Intracorp

The future is yet to be seen

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Intracorp

Pros

Some good people in Middle management that work hard to help you grow as a person and in your career

Cons

The main cons were already let go. To bad it was to little to late. Hopefully the remaining leadership can recover the company and work towards offering quality products again.

offer great products at a great price - not produce a bunch of junk for a quick sale.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Intracorp (View Most Recent)

Intracorp

Current Employee - Case Manager
    Current Employee - Case Manager

I have been working at Intracorp

Pros

It is great that all information about a file is accssible to whomever the file is assigned for a new services. Old records and new.

Cons

The system itself is a little antiquated and does not support the scanning of medical records into a file and thus the case manager continues to have to summarized med docs and type them into the system.

Upgrade the Disability management system in order to have scanning capabilities; be able to format reports better. Communication is of utmost importance in this current economic state.

Where is everybody? Who am I working for?

Former Employee - No Longer Working There.  in  Phila, PA
    Former Employee - No Longer Working There. in Phila, PA

I worked at Intracorp

Pros

Work from home, independence, set your own schedule. Company provides a home computer and company car if interested.

Cons

Lack of communication regarding company as a whole. Feeling of not being part of the "whole". Too much pressure regarding "billing", not enough emphasis on the quality of the work. The training provided is too quick. It seems like the managers have too many people to manage and we never see them. We are owned by Cigna and all the rules are set by Cigna but out company, Intracorp, really has nothing to do with Cigna.
    Not enough opportunities for career development and this is not encouraged either.

Communicate more with the field staff; provide more positive feedback to field staff. Be more visible.

There are newer employer reviews for Intracorp

Worked for Intracorp? Contribute to the Community!