Intrado
www.intrado.com Longmont, CO 500 to 999 Employees

Declining as a valued place of employment with too many politics.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Longmont, CO

ProsIt has a good mission. Heart is in the right place but the wrong people leading. The experienced workers keep leaving for other companies.

ConsIt grew too fast with too many politics within.
Low pay on average except highest levels (of which there are too many for such a small company). Declining benefits and expenditures in the wrong areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople in management should be those who know the job with soft skills, not people who happen to have been in management before. If you don't know what needs to be done you aren't managing anything, other than to exist in a position you contribute nothing of value to.

Don't waste your time here, management is a joke

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intrado full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They have a restaurant and lots of parking. Pay… Cons: If you like having a concrete ceiling over your head, no windows, sitting in a dark cubicle all day with horrendous incompetent management with no… Advice to Senior Management: This place needs a revamp starting with the clueless management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just got can

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Longmont, CO

I have been working at Intrado as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The cafeteria was good and cheap Cons: Full timer complains constantly about the company. Today they cut the… Advice to Senior Management: Please continue to run the company the way you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intrado.

Worked for Intrado? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intrado reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intrado CEO George K. Heinrichs. All reviews posted anonymously by Intrado employees.