Intralinks

www.intralinks.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Intralinks

Challenging but can be worthwhile

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Intralinks

Pros

Good product/technology
Work with very talented people
Good pay and benefits
Good brand

Cons

Very political
Sales management walk all over the other functions and don’t care what happens to others so long as they get what they want.
Advancement opportunity hinges on relationships.
Does not promote creative thinking from employees - expected to just do as you are told.
Senior management pretends to listen to feedback.

Sales Management should not be allowed to walk all over other functions. Stop letting go of good talented people. Listen to what the employees have to say and act on it. It can be a great company but the internal politics lets you down.

114 Other Employee Reviews for Intralinks (View Most Recent)

While the service Intralinks offers is off significant value, the company itself is scary to work for

I have been working at Intralinks

Pros

The service Intralinks offers has a very high value for its clients

Cons

This high value service can be readily replicated by many current SaaS provider. with thier economies of scale, the pricing / costing structure Intralinks uses will vaporize.
    The company's management program is not yet, if ever adjusting to the size of the growth of the empoyee count.

In my case there was never a formal written offer for employment. It was a contract to hire oppty, and Intralinks HR dept simply shrugged thier shoulders and said this all was the recruiting ageny's responsibilty.

IN my specific area in Informatoin security compliance, the tone set be the manager was primarily reactionary - moving from one fire fight to the next. Closing the deal with clients was the perogative. Achieving proper security / risk avoidance was secondary.

They will get caught in time.

Grow up and act like a professional firm.

Good place to work

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Intralinks

Pros

Customers like what we have to offer, it makes selling easy, as a SaaS product you know what if does and how to sell it, the new stuff that is coming this year will add a lot

Cons

You are always limited by the SaaS model so you need to walk away offten if the requirment does not fit the product, more so than other products

keep going as you are, give us more configuration and we will give you more sales

There are newer employer reviews for Intralinks