Intralinks

www.intralinks.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Intralinks

Good place to work

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Sales Engineer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Intralinks

Pros

Customers like what we have to offer, it makes selling easy, as a SaaS product you know what if does and how to sell it, the new stuff that is coming this year will add a lot

Cons

You are always limited by the SaaS model so you need to walk away offten if the requirment does not fit the product, more so than other products

keep going as you are, give us more configuration and we will give you more sales

113 Other Employee Reviews for Intralinks (View Most Recent)

An exciting and relevant proposition

Former Employee - Account Director in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Account Director in London, England (UK)

I worked at Intralinks

Pros

The people, culture and clients are great and rise to some very innovative challenges. Fantastically positions to take advantage of a number of convergent opportunities in the market. Strong corporate structure, and deep domain support for clients.
    Clients come first and the focal energy on success is unrivalled.

Cons

idiosyncrasies in some senior individuals weakened operations, I understand most of these have moved on. The energy and vibrancy in the environment allow you to work through these although you do get a bit of a rough ride.

Focus on strengths and success will follow, promote from within.

Merry-Go-Round

Former Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I worked at Intralinks

Pros

Great market position. Over 1M users. Has the potential to become leader in cloud based collaboration. Incumbent in M&A

Cons

Too many issues. This company has a a self inflicted merry-go-round syndrome. Hire people for enterprise sales, fire them after 9 to 12 months. This seems a reoccurring pattern since 4 years. The platform needs substantial upgrading. Its not just M&A.

Set a longer term strategy. Execute it with a 4-5 year view not just 12 months. Look at Box.net. They seem to get it right from a tech perspective. They will be eating your lunch very soon. Stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Learn and listen from the field. Don't make decisions from the ivory tower. You have some great talent. Its all in you hands. Don't go back again into your M&A comfort zone.

There are newer employer reviews for Intralinks