Intrepid Learning Solutions

www.intrepidls.com

Great place for those who make it happen for themselves.

Consultant/Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsWorking for Intrepid means working with some excellent, well known, organizations (Intrepid's clients). The work is challenging and flexible. Intrepid does its best when we're solving complex business challenges and are enabling our clients' business strategy. High performers are truly able to succeed.

A great place for people who consider themselves in charge of their careers. Quality of work, strong execution, and bright ideas are rewarded with opportunities for advancement and promotion. You can truly create your own career path here. People who wait for opportunity to be handed to them, or expect a traditional corporate career path will be disappointed.

Great flexibility in schedule and opportunities to telecommute. Majority of professional services team are remote employees. Very generous PTO.

ConsIntrepid can be slow to manage low performers out of the organization, which can sometimes have a negative impact on morale.

Intrepid is a small company and is unable to offer a 401k match.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't avoid the tough conversations about performance. The new strategy provides an opportunity to redefine the talent requirements and make-up of the company.

Miserable

Instructor (Current Employee) Everett, WA

I have been working at Intrepid Learning Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: About the only real benefit is that you collect a paycheck every two weeks. I do like… Cons: Fluctuating shift schedule, reduced weekly hours, poor management, no retirement benefits, squirrely PTO accruement,… Advice to Senior Management: Middle management is useless and is probably telling you what you want to hear. Take a look at your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Better than unemployment

Instructor/Assessor (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at Intrepid Learning Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: High hourly rate, plenty of (unpaid) time off, I really don't have much… Cons: Unstable schedule, less than 40 hours per week, lots of local travel, no real career advancement. They have you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intrepid Learning Solutions.

Worked for Intrepid Learning Solutions? Contribute to the Community!